Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Holy Grails

Everybody has those shoes that they would do ANYTHING to get there hands on and mines are the Air Jordan 3 Black Cement. I first seen them in junior high and when i saw them a dude was playing basketball in them and i was in an instant awe and i was thinking to myself "this guy must be on his sneaker shit if he's hooping in them beautiful shits". I'm not gonna sit here and be like "the leather and the elephant print combination" blah blah blah, basically everything about the shoe (in my eyes) is just greatnesssssss. which is why i put Jordan 3's design above all others jays. After that day i never saw them until they were retro'd again in the Jordan CDP (count down pack)and during that time i was on a anti-jordan phase + no money+ i had too much pride to admit they were my favorite shoes of all time (seeing i told people i didn't fuck with jays) soo i didn't even attempt to try to get them, then later on what made matters worse my favorite rapper started rocking them on the regular, which in my eyes made them seem like some expensive ass red bottoms, like they were THAT shoe to have, i could wear them with anything/everyday and every time i would peep somebody with them on it would feel like I've seen them for the first time. I just really, really, really love these fucking shoes and if things go right ill be copping 2 pairs on the 25th....hopefully.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

if Ye isn't boss ass nigga for doin some shit like this....

Photobucket


Photobucket


swag.me.out.Tu

No comments:

Post a Comment