Friday, March 30, 2012

back to reality

This past week has been sort of reality chck for me, from getting estimates for the clothing line, finding out how long ill be in college until i graduate and being in envy of people my age and younger already doing big things and living out there dreams while having hella a lot of fun while doing it. All those things put me in a slump, i wasnt on no depressed type shit but more of the fact that i just started to worry bout stuff i usually don't worry about. Because if you know me, you know I'm probably the most carefree person there is. i always feel like things will fall into place if you work hard for it and if you start stressing over the "what if's" then thats when you start losing sight of your goals.

I'm off that though, just a matter of time till things start to progress..swag

No comments:

Post a Comment