Wednesday, January 25, 2012

IDGAF Day

Yo, its only the second week of school and I'm already stressing like its finals week, whoever said being an Art Major was easy, obviously never took an art class in college. I got a Maquette (basically a practice model for the model you plan to sculpt) due tomorrow for 3D Design that I'm not gonna be able to finish due to this tooth ache that is currently whooping my ass and i have  panel for Drawing 2 thats due next week... so tomorrow is my official i don't give a fuck day. i can't tell you how many fucks won't be given tomorrow, i owe it to myself to just relax and do things at my pace, because constantly stressing over stuff isn't gonna help.

i feel like being random .....Hol mah dihh


no.swag.at.alll



oh and I'm not going to class tomorrow, saving myself the embarrassment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment