Saturday, January 14, 2012

What the inspiration behind name "Dinosaurs & Handguns"?

i was asked this question via txt messaging a friend.

my response:

"Eh, other than how i feel the name relates to my personality by being random and expressing individuality, but honestly its just a dope ass name, i like to think of it as the clothing line about nothing, like i want the whoever likes my shit to have their own positive outlook on what the brands ideals are (if that makes sense) , just some go with the flow/ care free type shit"

her response:

"oh i thought u ilked dinosaurs and owned a handgun.. waaay off! lol but  thats pretty cool. I can't wait to see what u create. sounds like some expressive pieces u have in the works."

this would've been so much better if i was to be able to take a screen shot, but this will suffice for the time being. 


swag.me.out.Tu

No comments:

Post a Comment